NSF 49 (Class II type A2): Biosafety Cabinetry – Design, Construction, Performance and Field Certification.
EN 12469 (Class II): Biotechnology – Performance criteria for microbiological safety cabinets.
- Double-wall cabinet structures. Contaminated area surrounded with negative pressure to fully prevent leakage of contaminated air.
- Innovative surrounded air intake grill design. All contaminated air in the work area is enclosed inside the cabinet. No safety dead end; the safety of personnel is never compromised.
- The ECM brushless DC motor Best Energy efficiency.
- Supply/Exhaust HEPA filter 99.99% efficiency @0.3 micron (Class H14)
- Ergonomic 10 degree angle window design, reduces discomfort over long-term use of limbs and eye-strain.
- 6mm anti-ultraviolet tempered glass.
- 10 performance & safety tests before leaving the factory under strict quality control process.